|District Attorney Capeless Seeking Re-election|
10:30AM / Thursday, February 27, 2014
PITTSFIELD, Mass. — District Attorney David Capeless will seek re-election.
Capeless announced his intent Thursday morning in a statement outlining initiatives he had begun during his last ten years in the position.
"I am proud to have served the citizens of Berkshire County as their District Attorney for the past ten years, and I look forward to continuing our efforts to bring justice to our neighborhoods and communities," said Capeless.
"While my office's bullying-prevention initiative may have received the most public attention, the efforts of our community outreach and education program to
Read More >>
|Nomination Papers Available for Cheshire Offices|
|12:51PM / Wednesday, February 26, 2014|
CHESHIRE, Mass. — Nominations papers are available at the Town Clerk's office for the annual town election, Monday, May 5.
Moderator, 1-year term
Board of Selectmen member, 3-year term
Board of Selectmen member, 1-year term
Board of Assessors member, 3-year term
Board of Health member, 3-year term
Board of Health member, 2-year term
Cemetery Commissioner, 3-year term
Water Commissioner, 3-year term
Water Commissioner, 1-year term
Planning Board member, 3-year term
Planning Board member, 1-year term
Adams-Cheshire Regional School District School
Papers are available for the following offices:
Read More >>
Tuesday, Nov. 4
Voting is from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Deadline to register or change party affiliation was Oct.15.
Candidates on the ballot in races for state office; all others on the ballot are unopposed. Links will take you to their campaign websites.
• Edward J. Markey, Democrat
• Brian J. Herr, Republican
• Charlie Baker & Karyn Polito, Republican
• Martha Coakley & Stephen Kerrigan, Democrat
• Evan Falchuk & Angus Jennings, United Independent Party
• Scott Lively & Shelly Saunders, Independent
• Jeff McCormick & Tracy Post, Independent
• Maura Healey, Democratic
• John B. Miller, Republican
Secretary of State
• William Francis Galvin, Democratic
• David D'Arcangelo, Republican
• Daniel L. Factor, Green-Rainbow
• Deborah B. Goldberg, Democratic
• Michael James Heffernan, Republican
• Ian T. Jackson, Green-Rainbow
• Suzanne M. Bump, Democratic
• Patricia S. Saint Aubin, Republican
• MK Merelice, Green-Rainbow
The cities of Pittsfield and North Adams will hold municipal elections for mayor, city council and school committee in 2015
You may vote absentee: if you will be absent from your town or city on election day, have a physical disability that prevents you from voting at the polls or cannot vote at the polls because to religious beliefs.
2010 Special Senate Election Results
Election 2009 Stories
Election Day 2008